Sunday, May 13, 2012

Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody)

Lvn To Rn - Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody).
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody).

Do you know about - Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody)

Lvn To Rn ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Lvn To Rn . You check this out article for information on what you wish to know is Lvn To Rn .

How is Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody)

Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody) Tube. Duration : 3.67 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Lvn To Rn . Once again here's another nursing school parody (Nsync's "Tearin' Up My Heart") You know the drill. Lyrics: CHORUS: Angina in my heart when I'm with you Myocardial infarc-tion I feel too And these beta blockers don't seem to do a thing Damn, Propanalol Baby I don't understand I'm feelin heart palpitations Things are getting out of hand Looks like I am taking Lercanidipine Nausea, vomiting, CHF, Dyspnea I am down, on my knees I can't take it anymore CHORUS What I got in Assessment Seems that you now have DM You're a smoker, and alcoholic These are all Risk factors, attributed to CHF So I'm down on me knees To not smoke and drink anymore CHORUS Gave up on Propanalol extremities are turning blue And no matter what I do I feel chest pain With or without stool. CHORUS And no matter what I do I feel chest pain With or without stool.
I hope you will get new knowledge about Lvn To Rn . Where you possibly can put to used in your evryday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Lvn To Rn . View Related articles associated with Lvn To Rn . I Roll below. I have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Angina in my Heart (NSYNC Parody).



No comments:

Post a Comment