Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home")

Lvn To Rn - Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home").
The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home").

Do you know about - Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home")

Lvn To Rn ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Lvn To Rn . You check this out article for info on an individual want to know is Lvn To Rn .

How is Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home")

Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home") Tube. Duration : 5.25 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Lvn To Rn . Once again, and out of my will, we made another nursing music video. lol, this sort of stuff happens when you borrow a Canon 7D and have a bad idea while being bored in pharmacology class. This music video is about the nursing process and how it is applied to a client with seizures and constipation. The verses and choruses are arranged in a way where it sequentially follows the nursing process ADPIE (Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Interventions/Implementation, and Evaluation). It was a form of hell to try to write lyrics as it corresponds to the original Usher song, but we managed to pull it off. We had fun making this video, so we hope you find this funny and informative :] Intro: Eileen: Did you know that (Ms.) Deras knows about your C. diff video? Kim: Oh my gosh, seriously? We're never gonna be able to live this down. Eileen: So what are you guys planning to do for your concept map? Kim: I dunno, something other than a powerpoint; i guess maybe we'll do another music video.. Eileen: So does Derek even know? Me: Does derek know what? Kim: Oh...that we're gonna do another music video...? Me: WHAT. another music video!? I can't do another music video. HOLY CRAP. do you know how much time we have!? LOOK. there's even milk in here. WTH. But still, you can't expect me to do another music video... Lyrics: Verse 1 I just wanna start your assessment I could see your pulse is at 110 But your BP actually looks normal But SpO2 is at 90 percent You got seizures 10 times a day ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Lvn To Rn . Where you may offer use in your everyday life. And above all, your reaction is Lvn To Rn . View Related articles related to Lvn To Rn . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Dilantin (Usher Parody of "Daddy's Home").



No comments:

Post a Comment