Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tik Tok Parody "C. diff"

Lvn To Rn - Tik Tok Parody "C. diff".
Sponsored links

Do you know about - Tik Tok Parody "C. diff"

Lvn To Rn ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Lvn To Rn . You read this article for info on what you want to know is Lvn To Rn .

How is Tik Tok Parody "C. diff"

Tik Tok Parody "C. diff" Video Clips. Duration : 5.15 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Lvn To Rn . I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO USHER ft. LIL JON - "YEAH" Anywho, I always find a way to incorporate my passion for music into my life, as hectic and busy as it is right now. So once again, here's a video with my nursing colleagues that deals with microbiology. More specifically, it has to deal with normal flora in your intestines--a bacterium known as Clostridium difficile. And of course, we had to do a musical number haha. Hope you guys enjoy, and sorry for the poor quality/acting/cheesy jokes. We really are trying to get an A. Lyrics: "C. dif" Wake up in the morning Noscomial Infection See that toilet over there? I'm headed that direction With this disease, beggin please, to the bathroom door..! Clostridium Difficile FORMING ENDOSPORES I'm talkin' bout fever, nausea, and poo poo blood or pus in the stool, ew! loss of appetite and weight loss too, too cramping and tenderness on your abs, abs get to your doctor or you'll end up dead, fast dont tryna get a little colitis.. (trust me) chorus: C. dif. you're at risk taking antibiotics Wash Hands to prevent infecting patients C Dif. found throughout soil, air, water, FECES whoa-oh-whoa-ohwhoa ohhhh verse 2 you got to care in this world cause there are plenty of risks like an underlying illness such as colitis and if you're over 65 your risk is 10 times greater and now you're on your toilet seat with no toilet paper i'm talkin bout surgery can help you out probiotics in the GI tract but beware of a sneak attack make sure to drink ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Lvn To Rn . Where you possibly can put to use within your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Lvn To Rn . View Related articles associated with Lvn To Rn . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Tik Tok Parody "C. diff".



No comments:

Post a Comment